Convert Site to WordPress
Make A Change! Update Your HTML Static Website
to the WordPress platform.
Manage and grow your website by converting to the powerful WordPress content management system (CMS).
Power Up Your Business By Converting it’s Website to WordPress
Using a content management system for your website is one of the most useful investments you can make for you business and website. Your website is one of the most important tools to interact with your customers and you need to make sure that your customers find your website worth looking around. Implementing a CMS system can power up your business and website, and at the same time, enhance user experience to a great extent.
We are a professional WordPress website development company that is skilled, among other things, in converting HTML websites to WordPress. We strive to make every conversion a perfect match of the original HTML website or we can improve the design in the process of converting it to WordPress.
We encourage you to have us look at your project and provide a quote.
Why a WordPress Website is The Way To Go
WordPress has been around since 2003 and is one of the most popular content management systems out there driving 22% of all websites on the internet and its growth just keeps on accelerating. As an open-source solution with a large contingent of developers WP continues to get better and better as it gets updated regularly. Take advantage of these continual improvements by using our HTML to WordPress service and have your website moved over to the new WordPress platform correctly.
Top 10 Reasons To Convert Your Website To WordPress
- Ease of Use – WordPress is very easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Adding new pages, blog posts, images, etc. on a regular basis is easy. Because the technology is so simple, time spent on formatting is greatly reduced.
- Manage Your Website from Any Computer – WordPress is browser-based. You can login from any Internet connected computer or smart phone and easily manage your website.
- No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required – WordPress is a self-contained system and does not require HTML editing software. You can create a new page or blog post, format text, upload images (and edit them), upload documents, video files, image galleries, etc. all without the need for additional HTML or FTP software. Just make the change and click update
- Search Engines Love WordPress Sites – The code behind WordPress is very clean and simple, making it easy for search engines to read and index a site’s content. In addition, each page, post, and image can have its own meta tag keywords, description, and title, and be optimized for specific keywords, allowing for very precise search engine optimization.
- You Have Control of Your Site No more waiting for your web designer to make simple updates to your site. With WordPress, you have control of nearly every aspect of your site and can easily make those simple updates yourself.
- The Design of Your Website is 100% Customizable – WordPress acts as the engine for your website. The look and feel of the site can be 100% customized so your brand can shine through on your site and provide a unique experience to your visitors.
- A Blog is Built-in and Ready to Go – Since WordPress was originally created as a blogging platform, blogging capabilities are built-in and are easy to integrate, if desired. Setting up RSS / email subscriptions to your blog, commenting capabilities, and automatically adding the most recent blog posts to other pages of the site (your home page, for example) are also very simple to set-up, and help to extend your company’s reach and make your site more dynamic and interactive.
- Extend the Functionality of Your Site with Plugins – Want to add an event calendar, video gallery, Twitter Feed, Facebook Fan Box, and more to your site? WordPress makes this possible with plugins, most of which are free or very reasonably priced.
- Your Site Can Grow as Your Business Grows – WordPress sites are very scalable. You can have hundreds of thousands of pages or blog posts on your site and the performance of the site will not be compromised in the least.
- Have Multiple Users – As an administrator of a WordPress site, you can set-up multiple users to maintain the website and assign access levels and capabilities to each user .
How Does It Work
When you contact us via our Custom Website Estimate service we will scope out your project and provide a quote on what we think it’ll take to convert your site, .PSD or .CMS over to the latest version of WordPress.
Ready To Get Started?
We can work with your hosting provider but prefer our Hosting Service which is built solely for WordPress. Our hosting plan comes with our Custom WP Framework which includes over $750 worth of Plugins, Custom Theme and Page Builder. For smaller sites we can get most of the work done in 10 hours… or at least a good start.
If you have questions you can send them securely to Webvisuals.