Local to the Pacific Northwest, our web design firm loves the rain, so much so, that we name our services after precipitation events.
- Drizzle Option - base hourly rate.
- We can help. Lost in WordPress? What do you need done?
- Web design, development, content creation, server setup, IT, we do alot.
- WordPress and Plugin administration. Figuring out what is not working.
- 1/4 hour tracking. 15 minute work intervals for efficient billing.
- Squall Plan for a better rate.
- Clients with a variety of tasks buy a block of 10 hours to save $150.
- Used for WordPress web design and small development projects.
- Prepaid hours never expire. Detailed time tracking available.
- Take advantage of work volume to avoid the time to seek estimates.
- Tried and true, Typhoon Pack
- The more you buy, the greater the discount rate - save $1000.
- Used for big projects & website builds. 24 hour turnaround for urgent edits.
- A fraction of the cost of hiring a full time in-house web designer/developer.
- More familiar, the faster we work. Experienced help always available.
Website Maintenance Services Makes Sense
Get The Ongoing Website Support You Need
We offer affordable website maintenance pricing for organizations and businesses of any size. Webvisuals is the best choice for one-stop, cost-effective, website maintenance, web design and managed WordPress hosting. We take care of your WordPress website so you and your staff don't have too!
Your website is a critical part of your business operations and overall success. We strive to offer exceptional service in an expeditious time frame, while providing the personal attention you deserve at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full time in-house web designer/developer.
How it Works
1. Time intervals: Purchase time, use pre-purchased time, or ask for a time estimate
To fulfill your request our web developer/designer use 15 minute time intervals dedicated to your needs. To submit a request you must have intervals available on your account. To get your account filled with time intervals buy them from the above packages.
Unsure about how many intervals you will need? Not a problem! Contact us for a free estimate and one of our web savvy account strategist will review your needs and provide you with an estimate.
2. Submit Your Tasks
Submitting your request for tasks to be done is easy! Simply fill out our online request form or email us your changes. Once we receive your task we will confirm and add your request to the maintenance queue.
3. We Go To Work
Once your request is in the maintenance queue we guarantee a 96 hour turnaround time! Minimum time we work is .5 hours so it's better to give us your website changes grouped together. You can relax while we have our web gurus working day and night to fulfill your tasks.
4. Review Changes & Confirm Tasks Done
Once completed, we will send you notification to review our work. With your confirmation we mark the tasks off as complete. It's like having an in-house web designer and web developer without the cost or hassle.
Website Maintenance Systems
Webvisuals has a proprietary time accounting system that tracks all details of activities on your account. A report is available at any time upon request.
Online Ticket System
Easy submission of requests via direct email to Webvisuals. Your email generates a traceable ticket and enters into a queue for rapid completion.
We like to say we earn your business each time we work with you. There are no contracts or commitments. If you need us, buy a block of hours and we are ready to serve.
It’s That Simple
Simply put, WordPress website maintenance provides you the opportunity to outsource the day-to-day, or tedious tasks associated with keeping your website updated. This includes updating content, changing styling, moving images or videos around, updating the site structure, updating links, or anything else you can imagine to keep a website up to date.
Ready to get started? Great! Simply choose a package that’s right for you and checkout securely using PayPal. Have a question about our services? Simply go to our contact page and send us a message and we will respond to you in no time.
Typical Requests We See
- Website design, site facelifts and makeovers
- Web page building
- Theme modifications & interaction design
- Content creation, maintenance, text re-writes and improvements
- Slideshow setup & animation production
- WordPress CMS (Content Management Systems) functionality development
- Graphic design for print
- Online form design & development
- Social media graphics
- YouTube video design & production, upload and add video
- Email template design
- Document design & PDF development, upload PDF or DOC files
- Keyword research & SEO (Search Engine Optimization) implementation
- Website analytic reports & monitoring
- Google AdWords & SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- IA (Information Architecture)
- Wire framing for screen blueprint
- WordPress training videos & live via GoToMeeting
- WordPress training videos
- Strategic internet research, recommendations and consulting
- IT support & figuring out technical issues
- Researching New Technology
- eCommerce: Add products & management
- And: promotions, sales, or coupons, add breaking news or upcoming events, update testimonials, add a new employee, create a new page, create or modify image / photos
- Adding, testing, recommending and updating plugins (also offered with Managed Hosting)
- Adding analytics to the website (also offered with Managed Hosting)