Managed WP eCommerce Hosting
- Drive growth for your eCommerce store with our cart hosting platform.
- Built specifically for WordPress to optimize the speed, reliability and security of your site.
- We pay for the premium Plugins. Translated, they're free to you!
- We’ll take care of the technical stuff so you can focus on running your store, creating your products, and growing your loyal customer base.
Secure SSL Hosting
- We manage backups, SSL certificates, security fixes and patches, WP core and plugin updates. Servers are kept secured and upgraded.
- Premium Plugins Included. Translated, they're free! Purchased seperately the cost is over 750 bucks.
- Built specifically for WordPress to optimize the speed, reliability and security of your website.
- Keeping your WordPress installation up-to-date is extremely important
Combine WP Hosting with 10-Hour Plan
- The Combo Plan - SAVE $100!!!
- Get a one-stop, WordPress maintenance, web design, development, and Managed WP Hosting.
- 10 hours of exceptional web design & dev. Get the ongoing website support you need.
- Improve your websites and brand over a period of time without a huge initial investment. We take care of your WordPress website so you and your staff don't have too!
Get A Hosting Plan Designed For WordPress
Professional-Grade Web Hosting You Can Count On.
We’ll treat your sites just like they’re our own. This starts with using the exact same performance and security configurations we use for our own sites. We promise 99% uptime, unparalleled security, amazing speed and stability, SSL option, dedicated IP's, and support.
Each plan requires a minimum commitment of one year, which is charged at an annual rate. Payments can be made via PayPal, credit card or by check. Once payment is received we go to work setting up your server account then we will contact you when it's ready.
We keep your site secure without you having to think about it. Whenever WordPress issues a security update, we test it, and then proactively apply it to your site.
Every customer of Webvisuals benefits from a robust, secure, performance-oriented architecture designed specifically for custom-designed WordPress websites.
We always use high performance SSD Linux servers with the most stable version of Nginx web server for our custom-site-design infrastructure.
Strong Emphasis On Security
We use Malware scanning. There are several layers of password brute force mitigation. A web application firewall along with multiple layers of DDoS mitigation.
The Latest Software
We stay current with recommended versions of PHP, a server side scripting language and MySQL, an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) for WordPress.
Unlimited Data Transfer
We offer unlimited data transfer over our 40GBIT Network.
WordPress Website Backups
Is there anything worse than a total crash of your WordPress website? We perform a complete backup of all updated files and WordPress database on a weekly basis.
Why We Recommend Managed Hosting?
Your WordPress website needs regular maintenance to perform as it should. Updates are always being made to WordPress itself as well as themes and plugins, and keeping your installation up-to-date is extremely important, especially since so many WordPress updates are security fixes and patches that will prevent potential exploits of the vulnerabilities of your website and/or blog.
Because WordPress is so popular, it is constantly being targeted by hackers who will try to tap into your site and wreak havoc. As soon the developers of WordPress find these vulnerabilities, they create patches to fix them, leading to regular updates that will keep your WordPress installation clean and safe. If you do not keep your WordPress installation current, you risk becoming the next victim to malicious attacks that can be easily prevented by keeping your WordPress code up-to-date.
Because this can be a cumbersome task, Webvisuals has created the Managed WordPress Maintenance Service Plan. This will help you make the most of WordPress and stay on top of all the latest advances happening for WordPress.
- To treat your web sites like our own in terms of performance, security, and smart advice.
- To respond to your support needs in a fast and courteous manner.
- To listen to your feedback for changes as both WordPress and the web evolves.
- If things go wrong, we’ll make them right. We’re all in this together.